The 2023 Passport Sunday celebration will be from 11 am to 4 pm, Sunday, April 23. Hosted by the Sui
The 2023 Passport Sunday celebration will be from 11 am to 4 pm, Sunday, April 23. Hosted by the Suisun Valley Vintners and Growers Association, 11 venues will be participating, offering you the best of their award-winning wines and specialty products.
Tickets are $50 each and include a signature wine glass featuring our logo and a tasting pass to enjoy wine at all participating venues. Food is available for purchase at select locations.
Passport Sunday regularly sells out so don’t wait too long to purchase tickets. We look forward to seeing you at this fun and memorable event.
Important Reminder: When you purchase a ticket, you will be checking in at the location listed on your ticket to get your wristband and glass. You can then visit all the other locations throughout the event. One ticket gets you into all the locations after you check in at the location listed on your ticket. Designated drivers are free. Just bring your designated driver to check in and you will be all set. The deadline for changing names on tickets is Thursday, April 20.
This is the year’s largest yearly fundraiser for the Suisun Valley Vintners and Growers Association.
The following wineries/venues are expected to participate in the 2023 Passport Sunday:
• BackRoad Vines at Village 360
• Bally Keal Winery featuring Bally Keal and Balestra Family Wines
• Il Fiorello Olive Oil Company
• Jelly Belly Candy Company
• Mangels Vineyards
• Suisun Creek Winery
• Suisun Valley Wine Co-op featuring Sunset Cellars and King Andrews Vineyards
• Suisun Valley Filling Station featuring Ryan Darrall Wines, Whim Cellars, and Capp Family Vineyards
• Tenbrink and Tolenas Winery
• Wooden Valley Winery