Fairfield offers new homes for sale in Cypress priced from the $160,000s to over $1 million dollars on oversized homesites; it is known as one of the Houston area's best values. The community is located within the award-winning Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District with several schools located on-site.
Fairfield is bursting with recreational amenities, and has eight lakes, six neighborhood parks and six neighborhood pools, plus numerous pocket parks and greenbelts winding through the community.
As one of the prestigious Friendswood Development Company's highly-acclaimed communities, Fairfield brings a new kind of community life that Cypress residents share today and for generations to come.
- Location: Cypress, Northwest Houston, Hwy 290 and Mason Road
- Project size: 3,200 acres
- Total Number of Households: 5,800
- Price Range: $160,000s to the millions
- School District: Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
- Amenities: Six Neighborhood swimming pools, parks, greenbelt trails, lakes, dog park, and the 15,000 sf, Fairfield Athletic Club
- New Home Builders: Frontier Custom Builders, Lennar, Trendmaker Homes, Highland Homes, Triumph Homes, Princeton Classic Homes, Westin Homes
- Information Center: 281-373-1177
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10 am-5 pm , Sun 12 pm - 5 pm